mardi 6 mars 2012

DIY Collier ballerine... DIY Ballerina necklace...

Repetto, Stanlowa et Chloé on remis la ballerine au goût du jour. C'est une tendance que j'adore, les couleurs sont douces et c'est un monde fascinant.
Repetto, Stanlowa and Chloé refashions ballerinas. It's a trend I just love, the colors are smooth and this is a fascinating world. 

Pour faire ce collier d'inspiration Ballerine Repetto, j'ai tout simplement découpé un porte clé ballerine et je l'ai passé autour d'une longue chaîne noire... Prête à danser?
To make this ballerina, Repetto inspired necklace , I have simply cut a ballerina key holder and I have put in on a black long chain... Ready to dance?  

1 commentaire:

  1. Are you thinking of doing a ballerina DIY? I published one today :) I hope you like it!
    Sylvia

    http://www.daretodiy.com/2012/03/ballet-star-project.html

    RépondreSupprimer