mardi 28 août 2012

DIY une super combi Short! DIY a wonderful body suit!

How I have recycle my old body Suit? 

Cette plage du Bestouan a été la plage de mon été. Galets, eau froide, fonds turquoise.... Passez y si jamais vous avez l'occasion un jour de visitez Cassis et ses belles calanques.
This beach has been the beach of my summer. Pebbles, cold water, turquoise water.... If you have any chance one day to visit Cassis and its calanques, have a look there. 

J'ai porté ma petite combi tout l'été;) Bien plus que quand elle été longue! Aucun regret.
I have wear this body suit all summer ;) Much more than when it was long! No regreat. 



2 commentaires:

  1. I love your new shorts and YES, Cassis is one of my fave places in France...have you visited Calangue Sormiou as well?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have visited all of them! Sormiou, Port Miou, En-Veau ect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the one of Marseille are really cute! I am glad you know them:)

    RépondreSupprimer